Hair Care Must Haves





Today I thought I would share my favourite everyday hair care products with you.  I'm not one of these girls to massively fuss over my hair, I'm usually in a rush to get to work so for me I love products that can make it look like I've put effort in when I really haven't!  I've picked out the 4 products that I find myself reaching for time after time, so if you're like me and are on the look out for some easy, good all round products keep reading!






No 1 is the Batiste dry shampoo.  Now I'm not going to go on about this one too much as I'm sure the majority of you will have used it before but I had to include it as it's the best dry shampoo I've ever used - and the most inexpensive.  I like the blush smell the best but that's personal preference and I find they all work the same.  1 tip I have when using this is to hold the can at least 30cm away from your head, if you get up too close you can end up very powdery and looking grey!  These dry shampoos are also vegan - win win!


Next up I have a product that I've been using for years and keep going back to.  This is a hair oil that can be used on both wet and dry hair, I tend to be quite generous and use it before blow drying and again after styling as a last step.  On dry hair it can sometimes look a bit wet but it dries really quickly and doesn't weigh down hair at all, you can't feel it on.  The best thing about this is that it's also a heat protector!  I'm quite lazy when it comes to protecting my hair so something that doubles up and makes my ends look smooth is always a good thing. 


This product is a new one that I've only been using for a month.  This is also a heat protector, it's a blow dry spray that claims to speed up the drying process which I think is a fair claim.  I've found that this product takes about 5 mins off for me, which is pretty impressive, I don't know how it works! This is also a detangler, doesn't weigh hair down and is affordable, I would recommend trying it out.


The final product is another one of those that I bet a lot of you have tried so I will keep it brief, It's a sea-salt spray which helps to create a tousled look.  You can feel this one in the hair, it feels quite sticky, so it's not something I like to use everyday but it's great for making it look like you put a bit of effort into second day waves!


What are your go-to hair products?  Have you tried any of the ones on my list?




Image Map

2 comments

  1. I've only used the beach spray you have on here. It is pretty good for being cheap. :)

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete